To install on a PC we are going to need an Android emulator. We recommend using Bluestacks as it is one of the best on the market. To install it we will need a Windows 7 operating system or higher. Windows prior to version 7 will not work.
If you have a Windows 7 operating system or higher we can start the process to install on a computer.
1. First of all we need the emulator. We can get it for free AQUÍ..
2. Once downloaded, we run the .exe file and install it on our computer.
3. Once the emulator is installed, open it and follow all the steps suggested by the program to configure it correctly.
4. We will need a gmail account to be able to open the Play Store and install applications.
5. Finally with the emulator working we go to the Google store (Play Store), we look for and install it.
With these 5 simple steps you can play on your PC.
If you want to download the APK for android we provide the download link from the page apkpure.com. The Apk Kure website is one of the largest sites in terms of APKS downloads, so you can safely and quietly download all the files hosted on that website. You can install this file in your Android phone or in your PC emulator.
In order to install these files on your Android device or emulator you must activate the option to install applications from unknown sources (which are not Google Play). Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Security
3. Activate Unknown Sources